Re: Maiden Quebec City

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2003
      I had an email from a friend (all glad to be happy...) and he told me
      that Maiden would be here the 21rst and at Montreal the 20th. I
      didn't check the web, but it seems that no band is mentioned to do
      the opening. I stopped to be crazy about Maiden after "Somewhere in
      time". But it doesn't change my point of view about Steve Harris:
      he's a great musician. I won't go either. Last summer when they came,
      Motorhead and Dio were with them. On the papers, at the radio they
      were promoting only Maiden. Maybe instead writing to Henderson, we
      should write to Harris to tell them to take Anvil and Annihilator
      with them...if they play only 2 times. I don't even know if it's a
      canadian tour or if they come here because their kids goes to some
      private school and...it costs a lot!

      ?