Re: Maiden Quebec City

  • glabrek
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2003
      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Elaine" <tangelaine2000@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hey, Galbrek.....You're going to be happy. Iron Maiden on January
      21
      > at the Colisée.
      >
      > :)

      As I just saw them in August, I think it's a bit quick in time to pay
      more than $50 to see them again for a 2nd time in less than 6
      months. And I'm not that crazy about the new Dance Of Death
      album...Anyway, maybe if the opening band is good... Do you know who
      it is?

      Guillaume
    • Elaine
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2003
        I had an email from a friend (all glad to be happy...) and he told me
        that Maiden would be here the 21rst and at Montreal the 20th. I
        didn't check the web, but it seems that no band is mentioned to do
        the opening. I stopped to be crazy about Maiden after "Somewhere in
        time". But it doesn't change my point of view about Steve Harris:
        he's a great musician. I won't go either. Last summer when they came,
        Motorhead and Dio were with them. On the papers, at the radio they
        were promoting only Maiden. Maybe instead writing to Henderson, we
        should write to Harris to tell them to take Anvil and Annihilator
        with them...if they play only 2 times. I don't even know if it's a
        canadian tour or if they come here because their kids goes to some
        private school and...it costs a lot!

        ?