Our funny towns...

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , Apr 2, 2001
      I think the last time Anvil came in Quebec City
      was in 1988, May 5 (13 years ago!). I was there,at
      the "St-Charles", just after Stevie Ray Vaugh and
      Plant shows. When I saw the people attitude, I was so
      angry that I went away. I couldn't support those jerks
      looking in the air, smoking and drinking like pigs. Not
      one of them were able to play a simple note on a
      guitar, how could they be so arrogant? When you have
      musicians like Anvil's guys playing, you can't ignore the
      talent just in front of you. If you do, it's because you
      don't know whatever music is: notes, parts, lyrics,
      difference, and quality. I�m not a musician, but I played
      bass and drums when I was 10 until 13 years old. We
      moved in Quebec City after that. I consider that I have
      a good "ears".<br><br>Oshawa? Quebec City? It's all
      a matter of coincidences. Anvil got to fall on the
      good day, in the good place, with the good audience
      and...it's the party! I *WiSh* it for the next shows,
      sincerely.
    • Élaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?