money money

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
      its all about money, and whos willing to pay it.
      Its not like Anvil are gonna Pay money to play in
      Brazil. They Have to Be invited dude.
      Why dont you book them Wipy?
    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
        Yeh I know What You mean but at the same time Metal is all over the
        world. Maybe Anvil can pay there plane tickets to come down here and
        it will be one great Vacation for them. How About A Cd Anvil live in
        South America???? The New Sodom CD is live in Bangkok....--- In
        academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "xcygnusxyyzx" <xcygnusxyyzx@y...>