Re: Volcano??

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2003
      Any one remember Vulcano from Brazil?????--- In
      academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "@ T @" <tangelaine2000@y...> wrote:

      > I don't know who is "Volcano", I found that on the web. He looks
      japanese...

      > <http://www.intromental.com/webzine/interviews/volcano.html>
      >
      > It's an interview:
      >
      > The production is very heavy, and although the music is definitely
      very 80's, I think the sound of the album is much more modern.

      > "I tried to embody the sounds of current melodic death metal, but
      my personal roots originate from the 80's metal scene, so in a way, I
      feel like I have failed! But any ways, RIOT, ANVIL, THE RODS, METAL
      CHURCH and a few others are my favorite bands!!"

      > __________________________
      >
      > Someone heard about them?

      > tangelaine2000@y...

    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 9, 2003
        Vulcano from Brazil?????--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry
        Fielden" <jerryfie@h...> wrote:
        > Hi Tange,
        >
        > Jeff told me that very same thing in an email once and asked me to
        say hello to LIPS when I told him I was on a Anvil group.

        > Jerry

        important influence for the band and that LIPS is an influence for
        him, as a guitarist. It's not a coincidence that