Re: Oshawa gig

  • rjbaked
    Message 1 of 1587 , Apr 1, 2001
      I cant argue with the response.Oshawa I think
      is<br>getting a reputation for a shitty attitude.We dont
      seem<br>to show the respect we should and it really
      pisses<br>me off as I've been playing all over this town
      for<br>20 years.You might be able to get a good crowd
      but<br>they just sit there and drink and dont even
      pay<br>attention to whats happening on stage.God I hate
      this<br>town.It was a great show though buddy,hope to see
      you<br>guys back here again.Does anyone know who the guy with
      the camcorder was?
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?