FYI

  • Lori
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2003
      i just want warn all you guys and girls be on look out for a internet
      stocker he might be looking around this group
      block any names pop up on yahoo messenger that don't look familiar
      hes IM 4 different names ive block all 4 of them
      just letting you know he won't give up
      Lori
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2003
        Hey Lips! Did Anvil finish to record BtB or you would have to return in Montreal? We're the 26th... ? I remember that Still going Strong took a couple of times. Just want to know...

        Lori <thelorinator@...> wrote:
        i just want warn all you guys and girls be on look out for a internet
        stocker he might be looking around this group
        block any names pop up on yahoo messenger that don't look familiar
        hes IM 4 different names ive block all 4 of them
        just letting you know he won't give up
        Lori

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT