Good recording Anvil!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2003
      I don't know when you all leave to go to Montreal, but I hope everything is going to be fine. We'll wait after that to know where Massacre will show Back to Basics on their site....then, we'll wait...we'll wait. I wish that a North american company will sell the CD at a "normal" price. "Massacre" my wallet.

      Good luck, beware the stairs!

      Élaine