Re: tony please remove that post it is sick

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2003
      Why did you remove it? What did I miss again? Porns...We all know
      that Anvil was't a band that was watching porns all day long in some
      Motels in the 80's, hey! ;^)

      I'm part of this board, me too. I will go to hide myself in the
      Addicts, when this 3 years old board will become too heavy.

      For the "Sign In", it's true that Yahoo exagerates with the security.
      They give the most important quantity of cookies on the web and I
      wonder if the "Sign in" is not a part of it.

      I want to be here when BACK TO BASICS will be released. I'm an Anvil
      fan!

      My real nickname is Tee.