I'm still part of this board!!!

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2003
      I just hate having to sign in to get access. I agree with Tony, porn
      is cool, but who needs it on this site, there's plenty of it at a
      touch of a button anyway. Have you ever heard of Pal Talk , you can
      watch people live doing anything, it's pretty sick, my friend showed
      me the site and I was laughing, there was a women with a cigarette
      sticking out of her ---- If you have no life this is a perfect place
      for you,,,ha ha ha