Oshawa gig

  • thehelion
    Message 1 of 1587 , Mar 31, 2001
      Well, it was another great night from Anvil.
      About 100 people were there and they loved every
      minute. Lots of younger people were there for the opening
      band which was the "house band" but by the end of the
      night everyone was amazed at what they saw. The set was
      exactly the same as at the El Mocombo with the exception
      that "Blood on the Ice", "666" and "Mothra" were left
      out. This is because the bar owner cut the set short
      to only 1 hour. Lips mentioned to me that from the
      band's point of view, they played better than at the El
      Mocombo and I have to agree. They were very tight.
      Overall, a great night even though it wasn't totally
      packed but then again it was Oshawa. I got lots of
      pictures that hopefully they'll turn out good so Tony can
      use some of them.
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?