Anvil in Brazil...

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2003
      When will Anvil play Brazil??? I mean Anvil has A Website also in
      Portugese. I talked with Colin Brown about this too.. Anvil must play
      Brazil or else,,, Wipy.....
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2003
        Actually the I removed the Portugese site a couple years ago. It was too
        much of a pain in the ass to maintain to versions of the site.

        As for playing Brazil. It's unlikely.. :(