interesting

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2003
      Interesting,
      Its seems all people have lost interest in The Academy,
      This is nt My Site However, so if your mad at me, and
      you being a Tart and Kickin it with Tange, Just Remember
      I dont Really Have any Juristiction, this is Tonys site,
      So if your not Visiting The Academy, your not hurting me,
      your Hurting Tony Gallo.
      So quit being a bunch of Lilly Nillys
      and Get your asses back here, so we can talk metal.
      Not about our personal lives. and How insane we are.
      Well Thats all ,
      Dan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2003
        It doesn't matter to me where people post. I check both boards.
        As for this site being "mine". I actually inherited it. Captain2man
        from the US started this club. He was always on the road and eventually
        made me the administrator.

        This club will be 3 years old next month.