:)

  • Lori
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 4, 2003
      its cool we look forward to anvil news :)
      lori
    • Lori
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 10, 2003
        im sorry that i scared everyone away
        i hope everybody happy at anvil messeges board
        lori
      • Lori
        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 18, 2003
          thanks tony
          i like here too
          i miss seeing lips messeges on here
          Lori
        • Lori
          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 19, 2003
            so thats what spam is ive always wondered
            lips & tony i want to learn how to be wild like you 2
            lori
          • thelorinator
            Message 5 of 17 , Dec 14, 2003
              nope no blizzard