Re: [Academy of Anvil] Tange Tange Tange

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2003
      Whatever Makes you happy Tange,

      Mad Dog is a friend of mine cause we talk to eachother on equal
      planes.
      Like normal people. Hes not a flaming bitch on wheels. And niether am
      I , you think your the only one with a tuff life. Screw off, and save
      your problems for your own life.
      Who gives a flaming shit a bout you, and if The other Guys on this
      site would rather Side with you, on this subject then so be it. I
      could care less. I like Talking to Tony, whom Ive met in person. and
      I like talking to Lori. It seems like you think you have some
      superiority complex Tange, just cause your 50 or something, who cares
      how Old you are, Mad Dog doesnt give a shit. I dont give a shit. If
      Anvil didnt want younger people listening to thier music I doubt
      theyd make new albums. Just cause your past your prime Tange doesnt
      mean you can shit on the younger Generation as if your better than
      me. Its not my fault im 19. Its also not my fault that your a crazy
      Drunken Phsychopath. Wow tange a single woman struggling. Ive never
      heard that story before, and I perhaps wonder why your single.
      Tange on a Date.
      Boyfriend #1,000,000 Hey Can I come over your House Tange?

      tange: NO WAY WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, THIS IS FRENCH
      CANADIIAAAA WHERE WE HAVE TO BE INVITED OVER TO COME OVER, HOW
      IMPOSSIbLY RUDE OF YOU.

      Boyfriend #1,000,000 : Hey Tange, call me when your fifty and
      desperate and have visited a phsychologist , and a gynocologist.

      Well ive got my two cents in,
      If this offends Tange Good,

      If this offends Lips, sorry if tange is a friend of yours,
      This isnt a musical preferance thing, its a PERSONAL PROBLEM thing.

      IF this offends anyone else, ask me to leave ,
      I just might start my own Secret ANVIL website
      were only Secret ANVIL fans with The Secret DECODER ring
      can be found, but beware if you cant descramble the code your not in

      Todays secret code is:
      wedxackab

      if you cant decode this than heres the secondary code

      gante si stun

      Later Maniacs,
      im out for now.