Tange Tange Tange

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2003
      I thought that perhaps I was wrong about you. But no.
      Not Only Have you randomly started abusing Lori about
      some joke that Cat Deli Played on her. You actually took
      offense to something as innocent as Cat Deli telling
      Lori to post that she was gonna wear a Play Boy T shirt.
      As if thats something to even get slightly mad about.
      Your nuts, your probably jealous, think ing that Loris gonna
      Take away your ANVIL MEN. hahaha
      get a life and leave Lori alone, I feel really bad about typing
      mean and cruel things about her, I actually got to know her, and she
      got the heart of a child, and here you are bashing her brains out,
      and telling her that shed be blocked for flirting with Cat Deli.
      Get your head checked Tange, and maybe go on birth control to
      regulate your Fucking PMS.

      Your no friend of mine tange,
      Danvil in Massachusetts

      I dont care if you have known Anvil Longer than I, your a nutcase.