Re: Back to Basics

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 9, 2003
      SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
      EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
      EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Im gonna be a happy camper with the new anvil album.
      YESSEREE BOB
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 9, 2003
        Thanks for the update.
        Did any of these evolve from that "Paste" instrumental you played in
        Etobicoke?

        November 24 with Pierre at his studio in Quebec. Some of the song
        > titles are: The Chainsaw, Fuel for the Fire, Cruel World, When my
        > Pants are Down, Bottom Feeder,You get what you Pay For, and Go
        Away.
      • anvilips2000
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 11, 2003
          Hey Tony, the paste is The Chainsaw, and Tange, When my pants are
          Down, isn't what you think, but it's supposed to make you think that
          it is. Titles are important in the way that if it's strong , just the
          title alone draws you in.
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 11, 2003
            There's an expression in French, word for word. "Avoir les culottes � terre". It means for us, to be helpless or to be surprised doing something very embarassing...it depends of the situation.

            How can I link "Paste" and "Chainsaw"? I'm curious about the lyrics...

            Goodnite folks!

            Tange

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 11, 2003
              There is no link. They had the music written without lyrics. They had
              to call it something so the just calle dit The Paste until they wrote
              lyrics for it.

              That's just my guess.