Back to Basics

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 9, 2003
      I thought I should post some info about what's up, we go into record
      on November 24 with Pierre at his studio in Quebec. Some of the song
      titles are: The Chainsaw, Fuel for the Fire, Cruel World, When my
      Pants are Down, Bottom Feeder,You get what you Pay For, and Go Away.
      I still have a few more to go but I'm confident I will be finished
      soon. I could start telling you all kinds of opinions on each song
      but I decided a while back not to. I will tell you there will be some
      interesting stuff that we have never done before.
    • xcygnusxyyzx
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 9, 2003
        SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
        EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
        EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Im gonna be a happy camper with the new anvil album.
        YESSEREE BOB
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 9, 2003
          Thanks for the update.
          Did any of these evolve from that "Paste" instrumental you played in
          Etobicoke?

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 11, 2003
            Hey Tony, the paste is The Chainsaw, and Tange, When my pants are
            Down, isn't what you think, but it's supposed to make you think that
            it is. Titles are important in the way that if it's strong , just the
            title alone draws you in.
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 11, 2003
              There's an expression in French, word for word. "Avoir les culottes � terre". It means for us, to be helpless or to be surprised doing something very embarassing...it depends of the situation.

              How can I link "Paste" and "Chainsaw"? I'm curious about the lyrics...

              Goodnite folks!

              Tange

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 11, 2003
                There is no link. They had the music written without lyrics. They had
                to call it something so the just calle dit The Paste until they wrote
                lyrics for it.

                That's just my guess.