:)

  • Lori
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 7, 2003
      tell me what u think my drawing in photos called
      memory book click it make it bigger
      lori
    • Lori
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 9, 2003
        hi lips
        id be more happy put up flyers at record store
        for last album
        Lori
      • Lori
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 9, 2003
          thanks tony for information
          arizona record stores don't carry new anvil ablums
          i wish they did
          Lori
          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 10, 2003
            > arizona record stores don't carry new anvil ablums

            We all buy the albums on Internet Lori (Some on Ebay...). On the
            Massacre website it's easy but long to be delivered. This time I'll
            wait if a Canadian-American company releases it. On Tony's homepage,
            all the instructions are clear if you want to buy an album. I don't
            have a credit card, but I use a friend's one and I pay the amount of
            money when he receives his bill. It's not complicated.

            What is that I've read? "When my pants...WHAT!! @-@" :) "Back to
            basics": Lips are you going to write a funny horny song? I miss
            them!! When I think that 23 years ago I was singing "Bondage" out
            loud with my headphones on! Lyrics were easier to follow on LPs. I
            didn't even know what it was...

            Tony, this song is for yo: "I can't quit you babe"

            Tange
          • Lori
            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 10, 2003
              danvil miss chatting with you :)
              i hope be on messenger soon
              lori
            • Lori
              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 11, 2003
                i learn alot about anvil in here really cool
                tony i used have a boyfriend 8 years ago look just like you
                back 1995 i thought tell u my friend shonda got crush on you
                shes 27 :)
                Lori
              • Lori
                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 24, 2003
                  i think i'll download some anvil videos on winmx
                  i want to watch band live videos since too far away to see band live
                  lips is cool ive known him since nov 2001
                  it will be cool see red flying v guitar hearing awsome song on it
                  how long he had that guitar so cool
                  Lori
                • Lori
                  Message 8 of 17 , Oct 27, 2003
                    im daughter of single mom i know what she goes thru
                    i love every minute having single mom i wouldn't change it
                    for anything Lori
                  • Lori
                    Message 9 of 17 , Nov 4, 2003
                      its cool we look forward to anvil news :)
                      lori
                    • Lori
                      Message 10 of 17 , Nov 10, 2003
                        im sorry that i scared everyone away
                        i hope everybody happy at anvil messeges board
                        lori
                      • Lori
                        Message 11 of 17 , Nov 18, 2003
                          thanks tony
                          i like here too
                          i miss seeing lips messeges on here
                          Lori
                        • Lori
                          Message 12 of 17 , Nov 19, 2003
                            so thats what spam is ive always wondered
                            lips & tony i want to learn how to be wild like you 2
                            lori
                          • thelorinator
                            Message 13 of 17 , Dec 14, 2003
                              nope no blizzard