Tange, this is an apology!!!!! Read whole letter please?

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2003
      You take everything way to seriously,
      We say things in english that you dont get as well.
      But instead of asking us to reword what we say. You
      Pretend that since you dont get it, it should be taken
      as an offense, and Just because your 40 or whatever
      doesnt mean your a bigger :FAN: of Anvil, Im not about
      to go into how much of a fan I am, cause you probably
      wont read it. But I apologize for ACTUALLY being a shithead
      to you. I just like fucking with peoples heads on the internet
      Im a Computer Drone. As lips would say. I am a jackass I admit.
      enough excuses, please come back, dont leave because of this immature
      Kid , instead take a poll and see how may people on here would like
      to see DANVIL leave, if enough people want me out, then Ill go and
      you stay, but stay regardless Tange, im not really worth it.
      You love this forum way to much. I wont insult people anymore.
      Honestly
      Danvil