What I said about Tony

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2003
      Tange, What I said about You and Tony was,

      that if you said

      "FYMSF"

      To Tony, it would mean that

      you wanted to

      Fuck Young Masculine Sexy friends

      hahha,

      oh well ,

      and Lori, we type a lot because we have a lot to say,

      it doesnt hurt our hands at all.

      You should learn how to speed type, the words go by fast, and you
      lose track of how much you type.

      Later Addicts,

      Danvil
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2003
        What am I doing in that Christ group, damn! It was a lot more fun 3 years ago...I don't mind to make people laugh with my English...but I won't let a young bastard insult me like that. I keep the Metal pounder updated, Tony...but I wonder why I didn't let this ass hole on the Anvil's addicts. I'm forty years old and I want to what? With who? Jeez, I did my time and I'm tired of this young "nothing" joking on everyone. I don't belong here anymore. This time I'm afraid that it's not a fake...I quit! I have a lot more fun on other forums and they don't pay attention to my language or my age. I'm not always insulted. I don't unsubscribe, but I won't come back here. I don't want to get mad and be ridiculed again.

        Good luck everyone

        xcygnusxyyzx <xcygnusxyyzx@...> wrote:
        Tange, What I said about You and Tony was,

        that if you said

        "FYMSF"

        To Tony, it would mean that

        you wanted to

        Fuck Young Masculine Sexy friends

        hahha,

        oh well ,

        and Lori, we type a lot because we have a lot to say,

        it doesnt hurt our hands at all.

        You should learn how to speed type, the words go by fast, and you
        lose track of how much you type.

        Later Addicts,

        Danvil

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Heavymetalhead.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2003
          <<<I don't belong here anymore. This time I'm afraid that it's not a fake...I quit! I have a lot more fun on other forums and they don't pay attention to my language or my age. I'm not always insulted. I don't unsubscribe, but I won't come back here. I don't want to get mad and be ridiculed again.>>>

          Please reconsider, Tange. This Group would just not be the same without you - I think your input and your posts to the Academy Of Anvil Addicts is/are irreplaceable and the Group would surely lack without you here. I wish all of us were as diehard and dedicated of an Anvil pounder as you are. Age and language skills are the least important of all things. I hope you don't unsbuscribe, I'd miss ya.

          ICQ: 131855064 ~~~ MSN/Yahoo: heavymetalhead73
          http://profiles.yahoo.com/heavymetalhead_com/

          http://www.intoeternity.com/ ~~ WATCH FOR 'BURIED IN OBLIVION' IN 2004!
          MY HOMEPAGE: ~~~~ opening soon!!! ~~~~ http://www.heavymetalhead.com/