Re: yadayadayada

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2003
      Hey Dan, I would like to unsubscribe! In your dreams!!! I'm not
      French. Danny Baby, I'm French Canadian. Two different languages...I
      proove it right now: copy this text typically french Canadian in a
      translator just to see, hehehehehehe!

      "Chu écoeurée de me faire baver par un ti crisse de morveux
      amaricain. Y peuvent ben mette la marde partout ousse qui vont la
      gagne de mangeux de big mac."

      This is my way to speak and it's got nothing to do with "France".

      You're a "Problem child"...you know that? And me, I'm not better: I'm
      a "Trouble shooter".

      See ya!

      Tange :p