yadayadayada

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2003
      Whatever Tange.

      Hey tony did you win that shirt?

      Michael Shenkaaaaaaaaaaour may be a great guitarist and all
      But without Mogg or Bonnet hes nothing special.

      Its all about Blackmore and Leslie West.

      Id like Shenkaeoooerererer to try and beat those guys.
      UfO are good but there not that good.

      If UFO had any other semi talented guitarist theyd sound the same.

      Hey Tange by the way you dont speak english. You speak French.
      So Id expect your english to be a bit broken.
      And Lori sorry, I cannot make out what your saying, do you speak any
      other languages or is english your native tongue?
      Im just curious as to how someone could forget how to read and write
      english?

      Oh well Tange Keep up your good work and maybe Tony might show you
      his Bum Cakes hahahah.
      hahahha
      ahaahhah
      Im a jerk and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2003
        Hey Dan, I would like to unsubscribe! In your dreams!!! I'm not
        French. Danny Baby, I'm French Canadian. Two different languages...I
        proove it right now: copy this text typically french Canadian in a
        translator just to see, hehehehehehe!

        "Chu écoeurée de me faire baver par un ti crisse de morveux
        amaricain. Y peuvent ben mette la marde partout ousse qui vont la
        gagne de mangeux de big mac."

        This is my way to speak and it's got nothing to do with "France".

        You're a "Problem child"...you know that? And me, I'm not better: I'm
        a "Trouble shooter".

        See ya!

        Tange :p