Msg

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2003
      Its cool that you know Michael Shenkar. Hes the man.

      but can you please retype and rephrase what you said about
      Rob Halford, It didnt make any sense.
      You and Tange should Form a special Anvil Club called,
      ACADEMY ANVIL CODE

      Here is what this site would be,

      Lori,

      woh sxey gyu in mtela?

      Tange,

      Toyn Gllao hsa tow speclia Bnus he is oen sxey gyu

      Sory Tange, Sorry Lori,
      I just cant help it.
    • Elaine
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2003
        Shenker: NOT SHENKAR, big head...He's: NOT HES, small ass... Didn't:
        NOT DIDNT, genius... Return to school instead to laugh at people that
        spells badly. Look at yourself: are you so perfect??? FYMSF

        Tange

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "xcygnusxyyzx"

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2003
          > FYMSF