heres my lastest creation design :)

  • Lori
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 1945
      we are going to be the the first to invent a rock n roll scrapbook
      no sissy flower prints on it
      with cool guitars we make off are computers for front and back of are
      scrapbook
      and cool guitars and drumsets stickers for every page in book
      and favorite band logo stickers in it too
      and turn are rock picture into stickers and copy are passes in
      stickers so orginals won't get damaged
      wouldn't that be so cool
      and the girls can out rock n roll princess on cover of theirs
      Lori