Re: [Academy of Anvil] (unknown)

  • J.Crackcorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2003
      Lori, you are in Phoenix, right? Say hello to Michael Schenker for me and
      tell him to tour again.
      I was just wondering what kind of job it was you almost had with them. Are
      his offices near your place and can you go there to see Michael any time? I
      have seen pictures of him sitting in his office taking care of various band
      things.
      Oh well, just wondering....
      catdeli