kerrang no 43 june 1983/is this better /i got awsome collection

  • Lori
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2003
      Kerrang No 43 June 1983 - Anvil
      Contents include Anvil, Iron Maiden, Diamondhead, Yardbirds, Ramones,
      Cozy Powell, Journey, Aerosmith, John McCoy, Raven
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&item=3550274481&category=224

      i got over 200 email address to heavy metal rocker guys of the 80's
      ive got 866 emails from hard rocking heavy metal guys
      to me there just regular people and all my good friends :)
      Lori
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2003
        Thanks for the info Lori.

        I already have that one though :)