i found a magazine on ebay lips on cover

  • Lori
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2003
      if anybody interested
      Lori
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2003
        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Lori" <thelorinator@y...> wrote:
        > if anybody interested
        > Lori

        is it Kerrang?
      • Elaine
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 7, 2003
          > if anybody interested

          I have never thought to find someone who can write a shorter message
          than yo, Tony! HA!

          What's the point thelorinator? You have something interesting to tell
          about a magazine that you found and you stay mute? Is that a way to
          act with friends? What do you expect us to do? We don't have any
          crystal ball to guess what you mean. It's not fair for Tony, cos he's
          a collector and interested by all that is about ANVIL including LIPS.

          Now, he asked you "IS IT KERRANG!?", I would like to know that
          too...cos actually I have them all in the cellar! Can we know about
          which magazine you're talking about, and if it's KERRANG!: can we
          have the year, month or number PLEASE? Thank you for understanding.

          Tange
        • Jimmy Crackcorn
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 7, 2003
            wrote:
            > if anybody interested
            > Lori

            Mystery solved? Catdeli to reveal all!
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
            ViewItem&item=3550274481&category=2245#ebayphotohosting

            Lips on the cover...#43...June '83
            Kerrang!

            catdeli
          • Jimmy Crackcorn
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 7, 2003
              If it doesn/t work this time, I'm gonna trash my monitor...