updates

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
      I have updated the Anvil page. I have added a pic of the new album
      cover and pics from the show this past weekend. I have also created a
      photo album here in the academy called "Aug. 29-30 2003 - Tony and Anvil".
      I have pics of myself and Dan with Lips and his wife. Also a couple of
      pics taken in Lips' backyard.
    • Jimmy Crackcorn
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
        Ahh, the Lips family relaxing in the backyard. :^) Nice pics of the
        gang.
        Yes, the new cover is WELL-DONE! Nice muted colors and not so "Heavy
        Metal" as before.

        Ok, Tange, we all have our glasses on,
        crackcorn