\,,/ Evil Has No Boundaries \,,/

  • bwwb_news
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      \,,/ Evil Has No Boundaries \,,/

      xxxxxx I) NEW RELEASES on BARBARIAN WRATH xxxxxx

      MEGIDDO "The Final War" CD
      For too long possession of this highly limited CDR was the wet dream
      of every MEGIDDO fanatic... Finally it sees an official release after
      the initial 113 copies on UHR.

      GRAVEWÜRM "Into Battle" CD
      Working it´s way ever deeper into the bowels of Death Metal the
      GRAVEWÜRM feasts again ! 3rd album to be released in September 2003
      CE.

      Full-length mp3s can be found at
      http://www.barbarianwrath.org/SoundsOfSin/index.html ! For wholesales
      and trades on these and all other BARBARIAN WRATH releases contact
      sales@..., for individual orders please proceed to
      Topic III of this newsletter.

      xxxxxx II) NEW RELEASES on WITCHES BREW xxxxxx

      VEXED "Nightmare Holocaust" CD
      Manic Italian Thrash Metal in the vein of KREATOR / BLOODFEAST /
      NECRODEATH.

      SCYTHE "Poetry Of Illusions" CD
      This 2nd album sees a continuation of the fantastic melding of melody
      and brutality as heard on the debut. Contains 9 tracks plus the 'On
      My Way Home' video.

      TOXIC HOLOCAUST "Evil Never Dies" CD
      Expect kick ass old school Speed / Thrash Metal with some Blackend
      influences (think BATHORY). No flare, no keyboards, no shit like
      that, just raw and fucking PURE Metal !

      DEVIL LEE ROT "Metal Dictator / Soldier From Hell" CD
      Another 2 on 1 release by the master of Blackend Heavy Metal... great
      soundtrack for your next Beer bash ! DEVIL LEE ROT are free from
      female whorecalist and gayboardist !

      Full-length mp3s can be found at http://www.witches-
      brew.org/mp3.html ! For wholesales and trades on these and all other
      WITCHES BREW releases contact sales@..., for
      individual orders please proceed to Topic III of this newsletter.

      xxxxxx III) New Outpost opens for India and western Asia xxxxxx

      In yet another brave step towards global domination we recently split
      down Asia in the middle and the area between the Mediterranean Sea
      and the eastern border of India is now taken care of by BARBARIAN
      WRATH Hindustan located in New Delhi. You can reach the guy at
      vile_e@... and a website has just been launched at
      www.BarbarianWrath-Hindustan.org ! All available BARBARIAN WRATH,
      WITCHES BREW and NAZGULS EYRIE titles are in stock and can be ordered
      as you read this.

      xxxxxx IV) NEW ENTRIES / RESTOCKS at The Basar xxxxxx

      ADVENT "The Dawn" CD
      BEHEMOTH "Grom" CD
      BEHEMOTH "Pandemonic Incantations" CD
      BURNING INSIDE "The Eve Of The Entities" CD
      CROSSOVER "Debauchery" CD
      CRUSTACEAN "Insaniac" CD
      DARK INVERSION "The Land Of The Dead Warriors" CD
      DEAD HEAD "Kill Division" CD
      EQUINOX "Journey Into Oblivion" CD
      FORSAKEN "Iconoclast" CD
      FROZEN TEARS "Uncreated World" CD
      GRAVEN "Perished And Forgotten" CD
      HAEMOTH / AD NOCTEM "Mortuales Delecti" SplitCD
      LUNA AD NOCTUM "Dimness Profound" CD
      MOLESTED SENSES "No Friends Here" CD
      NEHEMAH "Shadows From The Past..."
      NIGHTSKY BEQUEST "Keep The Lonely Trees" CD
      SABRAX "Devilsspear" CD
      TEMPLE OF BAAL "Servants Of The Beast" CD
      TERROR OF THE TREES "Devil Worship" CD
      THRONEUM "Old Death´s Lair" CD
      TRIBUTE TO MERCYFUL FATE CD
      VARGSANG "Call Of The Nightwolves" CD
      WITCHBURNER "Incarnation Of Evil" CD
      WIZZARD "Songs Of Sin And Decadence" CD
      WIZZARD "Black Heavy Metal" CD
      WOLFEN SOCIETY "Conquer Divine" CD
      ZARATUSTRA "It Was A Night" CD

      All these titles may not have been added yet to the list on
      www.TheBasar.org yet but are in stock and can be ordered as part of
      a "666 Pack". If you never heard of the "666 Pack" or need more info
      on that, please check this URL:
      http://www.thebasar.org/666pack.html !

      If you have any questions or want to drop an order contact
      orders@... ! If you´re too lazy to check for regular updates
      on new entries and restocks of The Basar we suggest you sign up to
      CustomersOfTheBasar-subscribe@yahoogroups.com and have our weekly
      news delivered right into your mailbox.

      xxxxxx IV) News from the Hordes xxxxxx

      ALASTOR
      just finished and delivered their latest onslaught "Infernal Lord"
      which will be out later in 2003 CE. For a sneak preview check out
      http://www.barbarianwrath.org/SoundsOfSin/BWMP3/ALASTORDestructicao.mp
      3 and
      http://www.barbarianwrath.org/SoundsOfSin/BWMP3/ALASTORSenhor.mp3 !

      AMON
      just finished and delivered their latest onslaught "Return Of The
      Black Metal" which will be out later in 2003 CE. For a sneak preview
      check out
      http://www.barbarianwrath.org/SoundsOfSin/BWMP3/AMONBeltebor.mp3 and
      http://www.barbarianwrath.org/SoundsOfSin/BWMP3/AMONMor.mp3 !

      ANAEL
      are currently writing material for their yet untitled 2nd CD on
      BARBARIAN WRATH.

      COUNTESS
      just finished and delivered their latest onslaught "Heilig Vuur"
      which will be out later in 2003 CE. For a sneak preview check out
      http://www.thebasar.org/BWMP3/COUNTESSDeWildeJacht.mp3 and
      http://www.thebasar.org/BWMP3/COUNTESSHeiligVuur.mp3 !

      DEATH BEAST
      is working hard in Bloody Leg Studios working on "The Wakening". Most
      of the basic tracks are done, and vocal torture and lead guitar
      wanking are being worked on now. We expect to be done in a month or
      so, if Vic can keep the blowtorch under our seats to keep us moving
      says the AXECUTIONER. Expect MP3s up as soon as the master arrives !

      DEVIL LEE ROT
      just released their new "Metal Dictator / Soldiers From Hell"
      masterpiece. For a sneak preview check out http://www.witches-
      brew.org/MP3/DLROath.mp3 and
      http://www.metalgospel.org/MP3/DLRMetalDictator.mp3 !

      FAUSTCOVEN
      All the drumtracks are finally recorded, the coverart for the release
      is ready, and the recordings WILL be finished by September. Expect
      MP3s up as soon as the master arrives ! For those who are unfamiliar
      with the band so far, check out some demo tracks online at
      http://www.nt.ntnu.no/users/gunnah/samples.html and you´ll understand
      why BARBARIAN WRATH signed a norwegian band. A website was recently
      launched at http://faustcoven.conspiracy.at as well.

      GRAVEWÜRM
      just released their new "Into Battle" masterpiece. Check
      http://www.barbarianwrath.org/SoundsOfSin/BWMP3/GRAVEWURMAbyss.mp3
      and
      http://www.barbarianwrath.org/SoundsOfSin/BWMP3/GRAVEWURMIShall.mp3
      for a sneak preview !
      The hordes of war conquer new horizons... GRAVEWURM "carnivorous
      monarchy" tape Ep by TIME BEFORE TIME Records, Poland. 5 new tracks
      of death and destruction calling forth the hordes once again. $4.00
      pp ww "Under the Banner of War" shirts available... $12 pp ww And
      soon to witness the battlefield: Gravewurm 'Infernal Gates'/Devil Lee
      Rot split 7", Gravewurm 'Abrupt fall of thy Kingdom' 7"

      HAIL
      just finished and delivered their latest onslaught "Inheritance Of
      Evilness" which will be out later in 2003 CE. The cover has just been
      uploaded to EVIL OFFERINGS. Check out
      http://www.barbarianwrath.org/SoundsOfSin/BWMP3/HAILInheritanceWar.mp3
      and
      http://www.barbarianwrath.org/SoundsOfSin/BWMP3/HAILInheritanceBarbary
      an.mp3 for a sneak preview !

      HATEWORK
      are currently writing material for their 2nd CD "Gateway To Hell" on
      WITCHES BREW.

      HERETIC
      are currently recording their 3rd CD "Breeding Babies To Sacrifice To
      Satan" for BARBARIAN WRATH. We´re also working on a rerelease of
      their first CD "Black Metal Holocaust" that will feature 5 extra
      tracks. More news on that soon. A website was recently launched at
      http://www.hereticmaniacs.tk as well.

      MEGIDDO
      just released their Demo collection "The Final War". Check
      http://www.thebasar.org/BWMP3/MEGIDDOTheFinalWar.mp3 and
      http://www.thebasar.org/BWMP3/MEGIDDOBlackend.mp3 for a sneak
      preview !

      SARGATANAS
      are preparing material for a yet untitled new album on BARBARIAN
      WRATH. At the same time they are working on rerecording "The
      Enlightenment" as the band feels the material should not be
      unavailable. Further news on this as we get it.

      SCYTHE
      just released their new masterpiece "Poetry Of Illusions". Check
      http://www.witches-brew.org/MP3/ScytheLateSummer.mp3 and
      http://www.witches-brew.org/MP3/ScytheCastaway.mp3 for a sneak
      preview !
      Sven also had to say: "We had a little break during summer and start
      working again end of August on our 10th aniverssary event in May/June
      2004. Because of being active nearly 10 years now with Scythe we plan
      to perform live songs from every part of the band´s history. Maybe
      there might be a special release for this event. But things have not
      developed so far.
      We also plan to write one song for the soundrack of "Weg des Paladin"
      (www.loewenherz-movies.de) while further live dates for 2003 are
      postponed because of being too busy with new material and working
      allegiances.

      SITHLORD
      are currently working on their yet untitled 2nd CD for BARBARIAN
      WRATH.

      STINY PLAMENU
      will release their Demo collection "Dive Into The Wastewater" very
      soon. Check
      http://www.barbarianwrath.org/SoundsOfSin/BWMP3/STINYDiveRozhovor.mp3
      and
      http://www.barbarianwrath.org/SoundsOfSin/BWMP3/STINYDivePodarenska.mp
      3 for a sneak preview ! Lord Morbivod is also working hard on a 3rd
      album that should be recorded soon. Expect more news on this as it
      arrives.

      TEARSTAINED
      The 2 bonus tracks for the upcoming reissue of "Monumental In Its
      Sorrow" have been recorded. The mixing & mastering will be done in
      November 2003 and the album will be remastered. The reissue will
      feature a new layout and liner notes. It was originally released in
      February 1999 on Mordgrimm records, who have dropped off the face of
      the earth. Mikael is currently compiling ideas for the next 2
      Tearstained albums, which have a new concept involving his personal
      dreams. The first album will be called "Nightmare Visions" and
      recording will begin in September 2003. DEPRESSIVE BLACK CULT!

      THARGOS
      is currently working for the upcoming 7" CD which will be released in
      midwinter! Also watch out for new tour activities beginning in
      Octobre and December- we are invited to tour through northern
      germany.
      Besides this, we have decided to give a small "thank you" to our fans
      who guided us for the last monthes after our release. The incredible
      feedback showed us we where on the right way- and so the Thargos T-
      Shirts will be available in few weeks ! Stay tuned and visit our
      website ! We will soon offer new lyrics from the upcoming album which
      is planned for
      the next year !

      TOXIC HOLOCAUST
      just released their new masterpiece "Evil Never Dies". Check
      http://www.metalgospel.org/MP3/THAtomikDestruktor.mp3 and
      http://www.metalgospel.org/MP3/THWarIsHell.mp3 for a sneak preview !
      They are also going to be on a 4 way split with Nocturnal, Bestial
      Mockery and Vomitor on Witching Metal Records.

      VEXED
      just released their new masterpiece "Nightmare Holocaust". Check
      http://www.witches-brew.org/MP3/VexedNightmareHolocaust.mp3 and
      http://www.witches-brew.org/MP3/VexedDeathJustice.mp3 to get in the
      mood for these following live dates:
      22 NOV 2003 # # BUSTO A (VA) - ITA # COMUNITA' GIOVANILE (Swedish
      fest with Autopsy Torment & Devil Lee Rot)
      21 NOV 2003 # BRESCIA - ITA # LA SFINGE METAL PUB (Swedish fest with
      Autopsy Torment)
      03 OCT 2003 # BRESCIA - ITA # LA SFINGE METAL PUB (Titans of thrash
      festival 2003)
      19 SET 2003 # CERTOSA DI PAVIA (PV) ITA # SITTING BULL (with
      Methedras)
      07 SET 2003 # BUSTO A (VA) - ITA # COLONIA ELIOTERAPICA (Hellblast
      Open Air)