Re: [Academy of Anvil] will someone tell lips i miss him

  • Elaine R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hello Lori,

      Lips is always "big brother type" with women, now Lori. He always been with me, even when he was single too and that I was 20 years old. He can chat or talk with a female without thinking about "it". It's not because a man is married that he doesn't have the right to exchange thoughts or whatever on Internet with someone else... But I think that sometimes he got bored about computers. He really doesn't like the computer, except for what is necessary. He will write you back, I'm sure. Lips appreciates all his friends.

      I know he can be friend with you, cos he's a kind of person who like to communicate.

      √Člaine (Tange)