Re: [Academy of Anvil] anvil in etobicoke

  • Elaine R.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
      I'm glad that you had a great show with a good audience around you. It will be fun to see Lips family. I don't know if we will see the kids and "Junior"... :) I guess it was refreshing for you to see them again. You're lucky cos you heard good stuff. Moreover, you met Danvil! I can't wait to see the homepage all set. I hope I'll see them again playing live their new stuff.

      A great day Tony!

    • J.Crackcorn
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
        Hey tony,
        Yup, it would have been great to have gone. Maybe they have some more shows
        planned? Probably working on recording now though, I`ll bet. Can't wait to
        see the pics!

        catdeli