Re: See you there Tony

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2003
      Hep hep Guys!

      Is that legal all this?? Bootlegs and all... :) It's so funny that
      they mentionned Dan on the newspapers, lol.

      We were suppposed to go in Eto...ke in 2 days to see Anvil. But
      unhappily, going out from Anthrax show, we discovered that someone
      screwed up one of the car's doors in the parking. The car is in a
      garage now and we really don't know how it's going to be fixed. Have
      a good time "collectors", and park where there are some lights!!

      Tange