See you there Tony

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2003
      Hey Tony, its dan,
      Ive written two page and a half letters on the addicts yahoo group
      and My computer froze both times so now Im writing in Microsoft word,
      im gonna save it as I go so I don't lose the information.
      I will be bringing with me to the Anvil show on Friday, a copy of the
      INTERVIEW I did with lips at the perth metal meltdown. It will be a
      cassette, also a photocopy of the Article
      A flier from the show which is larger than a typical piece of paper.
      Also the negatives from the show or developed pictures of the show
      that came out.
      Hey im not mad at you I just get jealous of all your anvil stuff from
      time to time. Can you blame me. As for making you a copy of the show
      I would be more than happy to, if I had a copy myself, see the show
      wasn't filmed by Aaron it was filmed by some coke
      head(literally!!)
      So a copy hasn't been made yet, its still on digital film.
      DAMN!!!!
      So if I bring you a copy of the interview and the pics and all that
      jazz, and maybe even a copy of ANVIL 1990 LONDON ONTARIO which I
      don't think you have. Maybe you do I don't know. But I would
      request
      some thing off of you.
      Wacken open air Festival bootleg,
      I will certainly talk to you at the show, well probably end up
      getting a bite to eat so be ready for non stop conversation dude.
      Im a blabbermouth.
      Im going to email you a few more pictures of the perth metal meltdown
      that weren't taken by luc lacelle that you can put on the website.
      One of the pics is of me from behind in front of the stage, with a
      saxon tank top on, with a silver eagle and a german flag, its hard to
      miss!!! But aaron asks that if you use those pics put a link up for
      his Perth Metal Meltdown Website. Hes got a new hall booked for next
      year with Anvil And Exciter. And perhaps more depending.
      Maybe with financial contributions we could get Demon to play, or
      maybe even Riot hahah.
      Do you have a copy of Still Going Strong on VINYL YET?
      Where any released?
      If you do I would kill for it, I would give my soul for it. Isnt this
      the best anvil album since worth the weight?

      Also did you see those weird Forged in Fire releases on ebay a
      little while ago, SLIP COVEr JEWEL CASES?
      Very odd and questionable.
      I think they were on Roadrunner records.
      I will be wearing an alcatrazz shirt on Friday I will be hanging out
      with Angry Aaron , Cutloose and of course the maddog and goofy.
      Will any other addicts be there besides us?
      This will be a wonderful show none the less
      Cant wait actually.
      Im fuckin excited.
      You should try to make it to perth metal meldown 2004
      Were gonna have a great night, maybe even tange will come up for this
      night.
      It would be grand if you brought a camera for the show , so we can
      take lots of pictures for the website, of you and I and the whole
      gang. Adios man for now, your friend, Dan
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2003
        > I will be bringing with me to the Anvil show on Friday, a copy of the
        > INTERVIEW I did with lips at the perth metal meltdown. It will be a
        > cassette, also a photocopy of the Article
        > A flier from the show which is larger than a typical piece of paper.
        > Also the negatives from the show or developed pictures of the show
        > that came out.

        EXCELLENT!!!

        > So if I bring you a copy of the interview and the pics and all that
        > jazz, and maybe even a copy of ANVIL 1990 LONDON ONTARIO which I
        > don't think you have. Maybe you do I don't know. But I would
        > request
        > some thing off of you. Wacken open air Festival bootleg,

        If the London show you have is at the Talbot in on May 20th,
        1990...then I do have it. I can give you a copy of whatever show
        you want. I won't have time to make a copy before I leave tomorrow so
        I will have to mail it to you later.

        > Im going to email you a few more pictures of the perth metal meltdown
        > that weren't taken by luc lacelle that you can put on the website.

        great!!!!

        > Do you have a copy of Still Going Strong on VINYL YET?
        > Where any released?

        They were released. I order a copy directly from Massacre records at
        www.metalmerchant.com .... They still have it available for
        11,20 Euro / $12,10 US plus shipping.

        > Isnt this
        > the best anvil album since worth the weight?

        I agree.

        > Also did you see those weird Forged in Fire releases on ebay a
        > little while ago, SLIP COVEr JEWEL CASES?
        > Very odd and questionable.
        > I think they were on Roadrunner records.

        Were the actual slip cover cases. I know Roadrunner released these
        SLIM cover cases in the early 80s. The first three Anvil albums are in
        this format.

        > It would be grand if you brought a camera for the show , so we can
        > take lots of pictures for the website, of you and I and the whole
        > gang. Adios man for now, your friend, Dan

        I will have a camera....see you in a couple of days.

        Tony
      • Elaine
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27, 2003
          Hep hep Guys!

          Is that legal all this?? Bootlegs and all... :) It's so funny that
          they mentionned Dan on the newspapers, lol.

          We were suppposed to go in Eto...ke in 2 days to see Anvil. But
          unhappily, going out from Anthrax show, we discovered that someone
          screwed up one of the car's doors in the parking. The car is in a
          garage now and we really don't know how it's going to be fixed. Have
          a good time "collectors", and park where there are some lights!!

          Tange