Damn it!

  • Elaine R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2003
      Ozzy sings "Stayin alive", Marilyn Manson makes a mess of "Highway to hell" and Homer Simpsons sings some Danzig on this page. One I like is "Whole lotta Rosie" by L.A. Guns. Go and open some, you can hear Pat Boone singing Metallica, or good ones like Slayer with "In a gadda da vida". Check the url.