Re: Tony has PLENTY OF POWER !!!

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2003
      It would be fun if all Americans would see the things as you do CAT.
      I've read the news this morning and USA, Canada are blaming each
      other. Blaming for what exactly? Someone died in that black out? It
      happened maybe 3 times (that I remember) a "big black out" like that.
      In Bosnia, during the war...they spent a YEAR without electricity and
      WATER!!

      How spoiled we are! We just have to put our asses in a cold bath with
      some soda or eating ice cream to wait that it comes back (if it's too
      hot). I was outside when the sun beat down, it became cooler and I
      lit a candle to take away the mosquitos. I had air, a glass of water,
      fire and a light wind on me to make me feel better. Air, water, fire
      and wind. We have the tendencies to forget that the only things we
      need to live are those 4 elements. I didn't have any weed but..."we
      can always get what we want!".

      Life could be so simple. But no! We want our air conditioners!! We
      don't want to loose the ice cream and the roast beef. It's maybe not
      USA or Canada that are to blame, but our own attitude...Spoiled.

      The first thing that we heard from the White House about this black
      out was "THIS IS NOT A TERRORIST ATTACK". From now, when the
      President Bush will fart, we'll hear from the medias "THIS IS NOT A
      TERRORIST ATTACK".

      Tange