Re: [Academy of Anvil] Who would you choose?

  • J.Crackcorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2003
      hmmmm? I would choose the one and only rock n roll godfather, LEMMY!
      I think it would be a very interesting story because I did not hear any details of his childhood. He began in bands(playing guitar!) in the swingin' 60's, all hippies and trippy music. Then he was actually a roadie for Jimi Hendrix for a short time. Joining another trippy band, Hawkwind, soon after. They became a pioneering Space-Rock band, influencing many. Busted at the border trying to enter Canada in '75, he was booted out of the band. Then he formed the legendary Motorhead and continues to this day. His movie could be based upon his recently published autobiography, "White Line Fever". I have not read this book yet but I should order it soon.

      catdeli