We have an "Addict" from UK - Funny as heck!

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2003
      SCRE@MIN SKULL
      6 posts Aug-10th-03 3:42 AM

      This guy is from UK, he's a member at the Academy I think...but he
      posts only on the "Anvil Addicts". He's cool. I hope that he will post
      one of these day. Tange :)

      6. "Re: Rock is dead?"

      Yeah i rememeber sounds and the supplent that the had in it called
      kerrang with angus on the cover, which then supplments on sabbath and
      other rock bands then kerrang was born but that was not to last
      because its total crap now i get an american mag called heavy metal
      and terroriser, seen motorhead about 5 times the day isaw anvil in
      leeds , i met dee snider and noddy holder of slade, me and my mates
      tryed chatting up girlschool, like iwas saying to my mates at the time
      iam sure we know these girls but we were too drunk to focus, we only
      found ou who they were when got inside the gig little unknown band
      called battle axe played that day, and i didnt know anvil were on till
      we got there, they we awesome best band of the day , fave bands on the
      day were anvil twisted sister and battleaxe.still got the ticket stub