Re: [Academy of Anvil] My monthly deep post :0)

  • Elaine R.
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2003
      Thanks Jerry :) I take note: Annihilator. I begin my list...I'm in the "A", lol...

      It's so hot and humid today, without air conditioner it's impossible to make some searches on Internet. Once I installed 3 fans, and the day after I was unable to move my neck!

      Annihilator, the last time I went on their site, it was writen that they stopped to make music and show. Recently I've read that they made a show somewhere...I should verify if they are active or not.

      Bye!