Re: [Academy of Anvil] My monthly deep post :0)

  • Jerry Fielden
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2003
      Hey Elaine!

      Go ahead and do it!

      Jeff Waters from Annihilator told me that Anvil was one of his big influences in his youth. I think I let Lips know about this too when I was shooting PoP.

      Best, Jerry

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2003
        Thanks Jerry :) I take note: Annihilator. I begin my list...I'm in the "A", lol...

        It's so hot and humid today, without air conditioner it's impossible to make some searches on Internet. Once I installed 3 fans, and the day after I was unable to move my neck!

        Annihilator, the last time I went on their site, it was writen that they stopped to make music and show. Recently I've read that they made a show somewhere...I should verify if they are active or not.

        Bye!