Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: Anvil track on an upcoming tribute album!!

  • Elaine R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 11:24 AM
      I was so concentrate on the German writing, that I skipped the band! I will
      try to find the url of this band. It would be fun, Guillaume if you could
      put the url of what you get on Internet about Anvil. Fun? Easier for me,
      just double click on the link, and I would know what you're talking about,
      lol. Powergod, let's say if there's 2 BANDS named this way (???).

      I don't know if Quebec City is going to change after last Friday night show.
      It would be great to have the bands that rocked, (that still rocks) again
      playin live at the Colisée. On August 24, I'm supposed to go to see Anthrax
      ( I love the new CD with the ex-Armored Saint singer). I'm hopeful that
      things can change in our "old and dull City". Since our dear Mayor Lallier
      doesn't get any back up from the P.Q. government. The government changed and
      he will not able to do what he wants like before. We lost our HOCKEY TEAM!!!
      He sold OUR COLISÉE to PEPSI!

      And the worst of all, he didn't give back to the Electric Cercle their
      alcool license, so they closed. "It was too closed from the hospital and too
      noisy at night". In a area with a "Carnaval in January", a "Festival d'Été
      in July", a "Nouvelle-France Carnival in August (??)"...Well, I think it is
      a lot more noisy than a single bar that does'nt even have a "Terrasse";
      isn't it ridiculous? "I cleaned the streets." he said once Mr.Asshole, but
      he also made of Quebec a very "ordinary" town. I wish that the promoters
      will stop to "TRY" to make us buy a ticket for some shows that we don't
      wanna see.

      Tange, on PSM alert.