Re: Angus and Malcom's brother...

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2003
      George also produced many of AC/DCs albums. He has also played with
      them in the early days on some occasions.

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Elaine R." <feedback2003@h...>
      wrote:
      > When we think that we all know about a band, then arrives the day
      where you're surprised. I've always thought that Angus and Malcom were
      from Australia. But, looking on the net I found that they were from
      Scotland and that they had a brother (another one) George, who played
      in the Easybeats
      http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Lounge/4044/abouteasy.html

      > They immigrated in Australia a bit later. It was in the 60's ; nope
      I don't remember them!

      > I like to find information like that on the web. That's why I
      disagree with this new "Anvil", it fucks all the searches. There's a
      software merchant called Anvil, a restaurant called Anvil and when you
      look for review or infos, it's hard to know "who is who". Using
      www.anvilrocks.com it begins to be really hard to fall on the real
      Anvil band. The key words are definitely the same. Toby can go to hell
      after all, or stay in in Texas (it's the same thing).