Re: [Academy of Anvil] some other band using the name Anvil

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26, 2003
      I tried to write to them but there webpage will not let me. They
      must be worse then Spit Shit...--- In
      academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Elaine R." <feedback2003@h...> wrote:
      > I can't believe that a band that has Zombie and Pantera as
      influences, doesn't know about the real band "Anvil". Well...their
      music sounds like s...t on what I was listening to. A little mix of
      Judas + Alice in Chains + Sabbath and Soundgarden...go for it! Ekk!
      I'm going to write them to "express" my point of view about their
      lack of knowledge about metal bands...and their lack of imagination
      to find their band's name! What the heck?

      > Tange :(

    • Elaine R.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 26, 2003
        I tried too...and it is impossible to send a message, I'm blocked all the time by an "error message".

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 26, 2003
          You have to create a userid for yourself on garagebands.com before you
          can send messages.