Re: What about ANVIL????

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2003
      I am In Foz Brazil now by the Paraguay border... What another
      Anvil??? Shit I heard of an Anwyl band from Ny State but another
      Anvil no way only one Anvil Only one Macabre, Only one Usurper,Only
      one Elf.....--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Elaine R."
      <feedback2003@h...> wrote:
      > The story is that site announces a band that uses the name of ANVIL
      (already chosen 22 years ago by a band in Canada). They have over 13
      albums recorded, work on a 15th and play around the world since 1980.
      They made the opening for Twisted Sister, Iron Maiden, Motorhead,
      Aerosmith, and are considered like the Canadian Metal Pionners. I
      wonder how a band that likes Pantera, doesn't even know that they
      influenced Pantera and other bands in the 80's. This band still kicks
      ass on stage and doing gigs in bars and festivals.

      > A band formed by some honnest musicians can't show such a
      disrespect. A website that pretents taking care of music or bands is
      not supposed to encourage a thing like that. What are you doing?
      Sleepin?