Perth Metal Meltdown

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2003
      It was great !!! There were close to 200 people there and I think
      they really enjoyed the show. Xzynes was there and he was having a
      good time. Colin Brown was there and he drank beer threw his nose and
      a few other friends of ours like Goofy and Cutter, and Malkovich. We
      played Motormount instead of Winged because Aaron requested it and he
      did pay for the show!!!! Well next week is Brampton, it should be fun
      as well.......