Re: [Academy of Anvil] ELF / DIO / The RODS / Halford back in JP...

  • Elaine R.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2003
      Hey Guillaume,

      :) Did you read all the Enfer Magazines??? A Dio's cousin in The Rods? It's
      amazing. But tell me, where did you see the Rods?? I think they have never
      came in Quebec City...no?

      tange :)

      http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/
    • Elaine R.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2003
        Okay.......I've read again.....you never saw The Rods. I was jealous.... :-)

        http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/