Foreigner and Nickelback

  • Elaine R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2003
      One good news and a very sad one. We have a festival here called "Woodstock
      en Beauce". Foreigner was supposed to play but the guy who plays keyboard
      didn't tell to the rest of the band that he had a cancer. He entered at The
      Hotel Dieu, the hospital right beside Electric Circle (Quebec City), and
      died last night.

      A band that everybody talk now is Nickelback. Well, it's not trash metal but
      everybody is agree to say it's good rock. They gave an excellent show and
      their cover of "Saturday night allright's (Elton John) really pleases me.
      The guitar and the arrangements respect the original version, but I can say
      that sometimes it sounds "Power Metal". It features Kid Rock and the chorus
      are great. I was 9 years old when I shaked a leg on this song by Elton John
      (Goodbye yellow brick road album), and this cover really got me really
      satisfied. This band is from Vancouver and the song plays in Charlie's
      angels 2003.

      A good thought for this guy from Foreigner. I'm so sorry to ignoring his
      name, I wasn't a fan...but he was young.

      Tange :(

      http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/