Re: [Academy of Anvil] Halford and Priest AGAIN!!!!

  • Elaine R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2003
      Hey, that's great news! Helion is back, and Halford is with Priest! Great
      day really. That's where he belongs anyway. I remember 1982 Tour (Screaming
      for Vengeance), incredible! The way they were moving together, ...and the
      only frontman that they can have: Halford. I really had the feeling that
      they were some "metal gods". I'm glad, and I won't miss their next show.

      Great!

      http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/