Re: [Academy of Anvil] Elf...

  • Elaine R.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2003
      The Rods! Wow, it rocks! HURRICANE...I'm surprised that they had "a piece"
      of success in the metal years, cos in fact...it was some Hard Rock and not
      Heavy Metal at all! Only a song made me falling asleep with them; it was
      "Keeping hanging on", a cover song..My goodness! Horrible...They were 3
      musicians I think. I dunno if my pal Dan knows that band, they were
      american.

      http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/
    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2003
        The Rods from New York. Fienstein was Ronnie Dios cousin. Hey Dave
        Rock Fiensein has a solo cd out I think go to www.rockfienstein.com --
        Oh Dio is now 60 years old Even The Eletric Elves rocked too. Halford
        and Judas Fuck yeh. Ok I am in Santiago DE Chile in about 5 hours.-