Re: Sound's cover...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2003
      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Elaine" <feedback2003@h...>
      wrote:
      > Is someone has broken this newspaper Catdeli? It seems that I saw a
      > little rip on the side??? It must be something to get mad when
      > someone makes such a thing to a "collectible" like that, no?
      >
      > Tange :(

      Yes, Tange, the cover got a nice long rip in it! Maybe I should have
      put it under a frame before I showed it to people? A big AnViL fan
      came here and was looking at this pic and wanted to see more inside.
      They tried to turn the page and before i could jump, it went "ri-i-i-
      i-i-i-p!!!" in their hands! 8^O..I smiled and said, "Never mind it. I
      have Scotch tape." So now it is as good as new(almost)...ha! From now
      on I will take a hint from Tony and buy 2 of everything...and hide
      one!

      What the heck!
      catdeli